So you wanted vision or visibility or insight… So you got some, now what? Did it help you or did it cause more questions to get raised? Did it clarify the things you wondered about or did it generate more questions? Who will you put your trust in? Will you trust that if God brought you to it that He will bring you through it? Will you trust that God is in control? Will you trust that God puts the people who are in authority into authority? Will you trust Him even when it doesn’t make sense? Will you trust Him even when it seems to go against what you had been told? Will you trust Him? Now ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom and discernment about the plans being made around you. Ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom and discernment if you are in need to speak up or speak out or even just question. Ask the Holy Spirit to cover you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. Be still and know that God is God! Listen carefully for the still and quiet voice. Walk in alignment and obedience to God’s instruction and direction.
Day 221: 2020 Hindsight
— The 49-Week Challenge – Day 22 —
Let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from: (I have chosen to use NIV translation, but feel free to choose whichever version you feel more comfortable with)
- Do you realize the power of Jesus to change the situation or circumstance?
- Do you realize the wisdom of Jesus to know where you are at and know what you have need of before you even ask?
- Do you trust Jesus in the middle of the storm?
- Do you trust Jesus in the midst of the waves?
- Do you trust that God’s timing is perfect?
- Do you trust that God won’t give you more than He knows you can handle?
- Do you realize that Jesus isn’t out there somewhere but He is right here with us?
- Are you willing to do whatever Jesus tells you to do?
- Will you trust Him enough to do it even if it seems like more than you can do?
- Will you stand up for what is right? Will you stand up for what is just?
- Will you choose to speak up and speak out for justice and righteousness?
- Will you believe in Jesus?
- What signs do people see that you are a follower of Jesus?
- What does the dream mean? Are you able to interpret the vision? Are you able to interpret the plans?
- Don’t lose hope even if you have to wait for you will be remembered.
- Point people to God for wisdom and interpretation.
- Receive what God is telling you to do. Do it!
- God has a purpose and a plan for you!
- Be prompt in doing what God is telling you to do, don’t wait and be ruined, instead allow the Spirit of God in you to lead and guide you so that God will receive the praise, the honor, and the glory in Jesus’s name.
- Remember what you have learned!
- Walk with humility and wisdom
- Forget all your troubles and remember how God has made you fruitful.
- Live out your today as a living sacrifice to God
- Live out your day with Jesus as your Lord and Savior for He gave up His life in order that you can be saved and reconciled back to God
- We are the children of the Lord our God
- God so loves us that He sent Jesus to make a way when we couldn’t make a way in our own strength or power
- Be generous! Walk in a spirit of generosity! Whatever you give, do so joyfully for God loves a cheerful giver.
- God’s plan for you is for good and not for evil. God’s plan is to give you a hope and a future. God’s plan was so filled with love that He sent Jesus to pay the price and make a way when there didn’t seem to be a way. We need to remember what we have learned and so walk out our lives with wisdom in humility. God knows right where you are at and even knows what you have need of before you ask. So trust in God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength and pursue Him and His will every step of the day! Let’s delight ourselves in the Lord in order that we can receive the desires of our heart!
As day 22 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?