As I wake up today with so much to do, stewardship came to mind. It’s not mine to do with but I am to be a good steward of what I have been given. Furthermore, I need to do what I am given in a way that will maximize God’s impact in and through my life. With just 24 hours in a day, yesterday being in the rearview mirror to learn from, and tomorrow not guaranteed, the present that is today needs to be my focus.
How will I choose to steward my time with my wife and kids? How I choose to steward my time with friends and extended family? The way I choose to manage and steward the work I have been given to do? So many questions and the limit of this gift is 24 hours or 86,400 seconds. We need to decide when we wake up to seek God’s will for the day. We need to grab a hold of that and choose to get up. We need to get filled up with God’s Word to help us be ready to overflow His love and His truth and His grace into the world around us!
So are you ready to make the most of your today by demonstrating stewardship? Are you ready to maximize God’s impact in your life? Will you choose to be used by God and allow Him to maximize the impact through your life? It’s today! This is the day that the Lord has made, so let’s rejoice and be glad in it! Let’s choose to make the most of what we’ve been given!
This verse can be applied to our lives in many ways to demonstrate stewardship and maximize God’s impact in and through our lives:
- Recognize God’s daily provision: “We should acknowledge that everything we have comes from God, and we should be grateful for His provision each day.”
- Seek God’s guidance: “We should seek God’s guidance in every decision we make, recognizing that He has a plan for our lives.”
- Use our talents for God’s glory: “God has given us unique talents and abilities, and we should use them to serve Him and bring glory to His name.”
- Care for the environment: “As stewards of God’s creation, we should take care of the environment and use resources wisely.”
- Help those in need: “We should reach out to those who are less fortunate and help meet their needs, whether through volunteering or financial assistance.”
- Live a life of integrity: “We should strive to live a life of integrity and honor God in all that we do, even when no one is watching.”
- Pray for others: “We should intercede for others in prayer, lifting them up to God and asking Him to work in their lives.”
- Share the gospel: “We should share the good news of Jesus Christ with those around us, sharing His love and grace with others.”
- Invest in relationships: “We should invest in relationships with others, building meaningful connections and supporting one another in love.”
- Give generously: “We should give generously to God’s work, recognizing that all we have belongs to Him and that our giving can make a significant impact on His kingdom.”
Did you read something today that felt like a new revelation? Would you be willing to leave a comment or question? Are you walking your life with God? Have you made the decision to invite Jesus into your life so that you can have the divide covered? Have you invited Jesus to be Your Lord and Savior, paying the ultimate price to cover the original sin for we have all missed the mark, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and we all need Jesus, our Lord and Savior to help us be forgiven and reconciled back to God! Could today be your day? Let’s pray:
Leave a Reply, love to hear from you…