As we start this day and consider what is ahead of us, the reality of time is a human experience that helps us to bucketize life. God who is omnipresent is everywhere all the time, He knows the beginning from the end, He is outside of what we might call the 4th dimension of time. God who is omniscient knows all things. God who is omnipotent is all powerful.
So where are you at today? Wherever you are, you aren’t too far or hidden from God! To find God you need to stop and turn back to Him! You need to seek Him with all of your heart, mind, and soul and you will find Him. And He is ready to make all things new for we know that If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile–the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
So wherever you are at, whatever you are going through, don’t go through it alone! Invite God into your very situation to help you get through it!
MEMORY VERSE OF THE DAY:
‘If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.’Psalms 139:8-10
POINTS FROM THE DEVOTIONAL:
- God is everywhere!
- God is omnipresent!
- Past, present, and future, God is there!
- God isn’t limited by the boundaries of man.
- God isn’t limited by the boundaries of time.
- God isn’t limited by the boundaries of space.
- God’s Spirit is with us all the time, whether we acknowledge or perceive it.
- God is present in our time of joy, at the top of the mountain!
- God is present in our times of sorrow, in the lowest of valleys!
- God is present in our times of isolation and despair, in the darkest of times!
- God rejoices with us when we celebrate and mourns with us when we are sad or have lost!
- God is able to bring equilibrium to an unbalanced world!
- God is our shepherd, He will use His rod and staff to comfort and protect us as well as to correct and direct us!
- Sometime we feel His comfort as we walk in alignment with Him
- Sometimes we feel discomfort as we try to kick the goad
- How will you live out your today when it comes to God’s Spirit? Will you live in alignment or against God’s will, plan, and purpose?
DISCUSSION TOPICS FROM TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL:
When are you most aware of God’s presence?
- Mornings when I am meditating on His Word
- When I am waking up
- When I am facing a big decision.
When you feel hopelessly distant from God, how will it affect you to remember that He is always with you?
- It helps me to remember to stop and cry out to God.
- It helps me to cast my cares on Him because He cares for me.
QUOTE(S) FROM TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL:
“When you feel lonely, when you feel unwanted, when you feel sick and forgotten, remember you are precious to Him. He loves you. Show that love for one another, for this is all that Jesus came to teach us.”— Mother Teresa
Today’s reading from Tanakh:
So today are you ready to take hold of the reality of how precious you are to God? Are you ready to stop and turn back to God? Are you ready to live the rest of your life with God? Are you ready to spend eternity with God?
Where are you at today? Are you looking for guidance? Are you wondering where to turn? Are you at the end of your rope and needing help? Are you ready for some help? Are you ready to turn to God and ask? seek? knock? Let’s pray together:
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?