So, you are going along your normal routine, you know what you believe, you are generous to others, and you pray. How would you respond if you were faced with a vision, a vision of an angel of God, and the angel called you to do something, how would you respond? Would you respond out of trust or out of fear? Would you respond out of obedience or disobedience?
So, you are taking time to be with God and during that time you became very hungry. How would you respond if God in the vision told you to eat something that you believed was bad or against God’s will? How would you respond if God did it three times? How would you respond if God told you that you shouldn’t judge things through your eyes but should rather be basing your decision on what He says? What if that was just in preparation for a larger plan in which God was going to use you to impact someone else’s life and needed you to know that it is ok.
Can you imagine how the world can be changed if we would just live out our lives in obedience to God’s instruction? Can you imagine how the world can be changed if we would just live out our lives by going where God calls us to go and doing what God calls us to do? Can you imagine the lives that would be transformed? Can you imagine the families that would be restored? Can you imagine the impact of not showing favoritism in the ways we act? Can you imagine the impact of living life with unconditional love like God? Can you imagine what the world would be like if it became contagious and spread around the world? Can you imagine what the world would be like if each time people shared their faith, their hope, and their love and others received it that the Holy Spirit would come down on them and the power of God spread around the world, so more people could hear the good news and be saved?
Are you ready to be a part of God’s plan? Are you ready to do your part of God’s plan? Are you ready to complete the good works God has prepared in advance for you to accomplish? Will you allow your faith to be alive and active?
What would it take for you to really want to know the truth?
(clarity of vision)
The 49-Week Challenge
With April in the rear view mirror, let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from:
- God is not out there somewhere! He hears our prayers! He doesn’t show favoritism!
- We need to set our hearts to seek the Lord!
- We need to set our hearts to point others back to God!
- We need to serve faithfully and wholeheartedly the Lord!
- We need to learn what is right and what is good!
- We need to turn to God for wisdom and discernment!
- We need to turn and seek God for answers!
- We need to align with God and remain under His protection!
- We need to be obedient to God’s will!
- We need to delight ourselves in God, do what He wants and He will give us the desires of our hearts!
- The battle belongs to the Lord, so put your trust in Him and witness victories!
- We need to put our trust in God rather than man or animals!
- Let’s choose for ourselves to follow God!
- God’s ways are not our ways, His ways are higher and better than our ways!
As day 137 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?