What if your thoughts are wrong? What if your ways are wrong? What would it take to help you get your actions back on track? What would it take to change your thoughts and opinions? What will it take for you to realize the truth? What will it take for you to turnaround?
Would it take a vision of Jesus? Would it take a vision of heaven? Would it take a vision of hell? Would it take an encounter with Jesus? Would it take a confrontation with Jesus or even an angel? What is it going to take to get your attention? What is it going to take to change your mind? What is it going to take for get you on track?
What would motivate you to change? What is it going to take to change your mind?
(clarity of vision)
The 49-Week Challenge
With April in the rear view mirror, let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from:
- Do you realize the impact you are having on others?
- Do you realize the results it is causing?
- Do you realize the cause you are chasing after?
- Imagine being challenged by a heavenly being on your actions…
- Imagine being challenged by a heavenly being on your attitude…
- Imagine being confronted by a heavenly being about all that you have been doing lately…
- What are your words doing? What are your thoughts doing? What are your actions doing?
- Do you realize who you a hurting? Do you realize who you are persecuting?
- Would you do what God calls you to even if He was sending you to help someone who has been persecuting you?
- What if the transformation caused the Holy Spirit to come upon you and transform you?
- What if the Holy Spirit revealed to you that Jesus is Lord?
- What if the transformation would bring peace to others who you had been tormenting and persecuting?
- What if God’s plans for you are better and greater than your own plans?
- What if God’s plans for you are to point many others back to God?
- What if God’s plans for you required you to go to a new place?
- What if God’s plans for you required you to move to a new place for your safety?
- What if God’s plans for you required for you to bring healing into the lives of many others? Physical healing? Emotional healing? Relationship healing? Spiritual healing?
- Would you reject the word of God and try to take things into your own hands?
- Would you reject the instructions of God and do what is evil in the eyes of the Lord?
- Do you realize the legacy you are creating and leaving behind?
- Are you going to pick up the call to build up and tear down?
- Are you going to pick up the call to instruct and correct?
- Are you going to pick up the call to accomplish the good works that God has prepared in advance for you to accomplish?
- Would it take a stranger to get your attention and point you back to the truth?
- Will you receive and give the truth in love?
- Do you realize who you are? Do you realize your purpose? Do you realize your verdict?
- Will you be a part of the remnant?
- Who will you trust? God or man?
- Will you confront those who aren’t speaking the truth?
- Will you compare what is being said or given to you against God’s Word to determine and decide if it is good or bad? if it is from God or from man?
As day 136 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?