Work Fearlessly… Ever heard that said? Ever wondered what that mean? Ever lived it?
To you does it mean “learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our wins at every turn.“? Does it “We innovate and take risks to achieve uncommon outcomes. We are curious and not afraid of experimentation or failure. We take risks and try new ways of doing things. There are valuable discoveries and lessons to be learned everywhere. We ask questions, we seek to understand, we give feedback and challenge the status quo. We measure our results and continually grow and improve.“?
So working fearlessly should help things get better right? So working fearlessly should build unity right? So working fearlessly should produce uncommon outcomes right? So working fearlessly means learning from both successes and failures right? So working fearlessly means not doing the same thing the same old way and expecting new outcomes right? So working fearlessly means making valuable discoveries right? So working fearlessly means learning from a lot of lessons right? So working fearlessly means being willing to ask questions right? So working fearlessly means seeking to understand right? So working fearlessly means being willing to give and receive feedback right? So working fearlessly means to challenge the status quo right? So working fearlessly takes into consideration measuring the outcomes right? So working fearlessly means continually growing and improving right?
Ever heard the message that Moses gave to Joshua to be bold and courageous? Ever heard the messages that Jesus gave to fear not and just believe and trust in God? Ever heard the message that we aren’t to walk in a spirit of fear but rather we are to walk in power, love, and a sound mind? So how about you how will you choose to work through your today? Will you walk in the power of the Holy Spirit? Will you lead with love? Will you rebuke fear in order to walk with a sound mind?
Let’s make sure we don’t confuse the above fear with when the bible speaks of the fear of the Lord which means reverence and respect, a positive Christian attitude that drives us to walk in obedience to God and to do what is right in His eyes.
So let us walk with the wisdom that comes from God and not walk or run around recklessly! There is a difference between fearlessly and recklessly! Let’s walk in the power and promises of God without fear rather than running thru life careless or heedless; headstrong or rash!
Will you work fearlessly today?
Day 83: 2020 Hindsight
— The 49-Week Challenge —
— Day 83 —
With February in the rear view mirror, let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from:
(I have chosen to use NIV translation, but feel free to choose whichever version you feel more comfortable with)
- Do you realize what is taking place? Do you realize the timing?
- Do you realize all that has been fulfilled through Jesus? He didn’t come to rebuke the prophets but rather He came to fulfill them!
- Do you realize the promises and power of Jesus that is available to you?
- Will you have faith and not doubt?
- Will you believe what you have need and ask with faith?
- What authority are you living under? Whose authority are you living under?
- Will you turn back and believe God’s instruction?
- What is your position when it comes to giving an answer? Do you fear man or God?
- Will you build your life on the rock that is Jesus or will you be tripped up or crushed by it?
- Will you be a good steward of what God has given you or will you lose even what you have left?
- Will you receive and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
- Will you accept the humble Jesus who came to give his life in order to provide a way for us to be reconciled to God?
- Will you choose to believe before it is too late?
- Don’t you too want to be saved?
- Will you allow Jesus to be your shepherd?
- Will you allow Jesus to restore you?
- Will you allow Jesus to rebuke and correct you?
- Will you allow Jesus to instruct and direct you?
- Will you give God the praise, the honor, and the glory?
- Will you live as a living sacrifice to the Lord?
- Will you be transformed through Jesus by inviting Him into your heart as Lord and Savior?
- Do you believe?
- Will you be part of the redeemed and say so?
As day 83 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?