When you look at your schedule in the morning do you think that is your plan? Is your plan just what shows up on your schedule? Is a plan more than just what shows up on the schedule? Does a plan require that everything be put onto a schedule? Is there more to a plan than just a schedule?
If you consider today and your plan for what you will accomplish today, what does it mean to your plan if your schedule gets changed? What does it mean in the slots where nothing is scheduled? What does it mean when others own the slots and have the ability and opportunity to not only cancel but possibly reschedule something? Are plans allowed to be flexible or adjustable? What makes a good plan? What makes a plan good? Are they the same? Are there things that indicate or cause them to be a good plan vs a plan that is good?
How far out does a plan need to go or be? Do people realize that short term plans tend to be more accurate than longer running plans? Do people realize the variables that come to play when there is too much time for change or interference to show up? Do people realize that when there are no plans that you are just wandering all over the place? Do people realize that when there is a plan that it give clarity and direction for everyone involved? Do people know where to turn for direction, correction, instruction, and more when they need it in the midst of a plan?
Ever considered God’s plan for you and your life? Willing to live it out God’s Way? What if God said He would give you more than you could ever ask or imagine? What if he said as long as you keep giving it away He will give you more? Would you be willing to be a conduit for God? Ready to be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
Day 45: 2020 Hindsight
— The 49-Week Challenge —
— Day 45 —
Let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from: (I have chosen to use NIV translation, but feel free to choose whichever version you feel more comfortable with)
- Be ready to forgive others! In this world we will have troubles but we can take heart because Jesus has overcome the world!
- Be quick to forgive others! As we forgive others, God will also forgive us!
- Do you realize the key to living that forgiveness is?
- Did they say something? Forgive them!
- Did they do something? Forgive them!
- Did they forget something or not follow thru? Forgive them!
- Do you realize that allowing anger and bitterness to take root and start to grow is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die? It doesn’t work!
- You want to be able to live healthy right?
- You want to be able to see others be healed and healthy too right?
- Are you willing to walk in the power of God?
- Are you willing to do things that will bring God the praise, the honor, and the glory in Jesus’s name?
- Are you willing to go where God calls you to go?
- Are you willing to do what God asks you to do?
- Are you willing to spend time with people God asks or gives you to spend time with? No matter what others may say or think?
- Would you believe enough to go and have an encounter with God?
- Would you be willing to bring your situation, your needs, your situations to Jesus?
- Would you believe enough that your faith will make you whole?
- Are you willing to be a worker in God’s field?
- Will you turn back to God?
- Will you turn back to God and be healed?
- Will you turn back to God and be revived?
- Will you live out a life of mercy rather than sacrifice?
- Will you live out a life of obedience rather than sacrifice?
- Do you realize the legacy that can come through your family no matter if you have sons or daughters?
- Do you realize that you may only get to see the promised land but not enter into it?
- Do you realize your purpose may be to get people there rather than to lead them in?
- Do you realize it may be that you have to pass the torch at God’s command?
- Do you realize it may be that you get called to lead the people into the promised land?
- Do you remember all that God has done for you?
- Are you prepared to glorify Him for all he has done?
As day 45 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?