Should it be top down? Should it be bottom up? Should it be told? Should it be discussed? Should it be determined? Should it be decided? Do you have thoughts about it? Do you have an opinion of how it should be? Should you be part of the process? Should you be part of the solution? Should you be involved or just informed? Should you be deciding or responsible? Should you be accountable or contributor? How do you feel when it is being done outside of your control? How do you feel when it is going to impact you and you only get informed? Do you know how things should be setup? Can you give it up to God and trust Him?
Day 44: 2020 Hindsight
— The 49-Week Challenge —
— Day 44 —
Let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from: (I have chosen to use NIV translation, but feel free to choose whichever version you feel more comfortable with)
- It is never too late to be or get restored.
- It is never too late to be or get redeemed.
- It is a matter of faith and trust.
- It is a matter of believing enough to ask and receive it.
- God can see beyond the surface, the facade, the act and get right to the heart of the matter.
- God knows the severity and intensity of the situation
- Nothing is too big or too much for God!
- God can’t lie. God can’t contradict himself. God is truth! God is love!
- Are you willing to go beyond what others have to say? Do you believe beyond what the experts say? Would you reach out in order to touch and be healed? Would you seek out in order to meet and be a part of a miracle? Would you believe enough for yourself? Would you believe enough for your family? Would you believe enough for friends and neighbors? Would you believe enough for a stranger?
- We need to ask God to clean us!
- We need Jesus for we are cleaned as white as snow by the blood of Jesus!
- Jesus paid the price once for all as He sacrificed Himself on the cross once for all!
- Having complaints? Cry out to God!
- Having troubles? Cry out to God!
- Cry out to God who is your refuge!
- Cry out to God who cares for you!
- Cry out to God who is your portion!
- Cry out to God who rescues!
- Cry out to God who is good!
As day 44 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?