Are you content with where you are at? Are you satisfied with where you are at? Would you add anything to your plate? Would you remove anything from your plate? Would change anything? Now before you answer that … what if you knew there was a change coming that could obliterate everything as it is today. So you know there is a change coming but you just don’t know what it is yet or how it will impact your current roles and responsibilities. If it changes your role from what you like then what would you do? If it removes the parts that you have enjoyed most then what would you do? If it tries to add things you don’t like then what would you do? Would you consider a change? Would you consider a bigger change? Would consider looking into other opportunities? What if you are in your current situation because that is where the group needed you and yet due to realignment of ownership, roles, and responsibilities that role you were to stay in or keep is about to go away? What do you like to do? What do you have passion to do? Is there something else that you could or should be putting your name in the hat for? Are you listening to what God has to say? Are you listening to hear what He wants you to do? What will you decide to do or to pursue? Will you ask? Will you seek? Will you knock? What are you ready to do?
Day 24: 2020 Hindsight
— The 49-Week Challenge – Day 24 —
Let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from: (I have chosen to use NIV translation, but feel free to choose whichever version you feel more comfortable with)
- Are you willing to work outside of the definition of normal?
- Are you willing to do something that isn’t expected?
- Are you willing to bring truth and life into a person or people who are in need but don’t realize that you can help?
- Where are you willing to go in order to accomplish God’s will?
- Are you willing to go on new path to get there?
- Are you willing to engage with new people?
- Are you willing to accomplish God’s will?
- Are you willing to shine light into a dark situation?
- Are you willing to speak life into a hard situation?
- Are you willing to be a part of the solution rather than doing nothing and becoming part of the problem?
- What are the intentions of the questions being asked?
- What is the trigger for such a conversation?
- Is there something that is behind it?
- Is there something off your radar triggering or causing the questions?
- Are you willing to break the stereotype?
- Are you willing to share the truth about sustenance that lasts for ever?
- Are you ready to share the truth about who Jesus is and what He is able to do in the lives of the people God brings into your life?
- Are you willing to step into a difficult question in order for the truth and the light to shine thru and bring healing and hope into the situation?
- Let’s live out our lives as offerings to God! Let’s live out our lives worshiping God in Spirit and in truth! Are you willing to pour the overflow from the Holy Spirit into the lives of all those around you?
- Are you willing to go there and reveal the truth that Jesus is He? Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life!
- Are you hungry for the truth or just to fill your stomach?
- Are you hungry to do the will of God who sent you?
- Do you realize that the fields are ready for the harvest and we each have a part to do?
- Are you willing to sow and now get to reap but allow others to reap the benefits?
- Are you willing to reap the benefits of what someone else has sown?
- What do you want more? Will you continue to thirst or choose to thirst no more and driving from the living water that is available through Jesus.
- Worshiping isn’t about a specific place, it is a matter of the heart for we need to doing more than just lip service, we need to worshiping and living our lives in Spirit and in truth in order to live our lives as living sacrifices to God.
- Do you believe? Do you have to see it to believe it? What will it take for you to see what is right before you?
- Will you believe because of what others say? Would you believe more if you heard it directly from Jesus?
- Will you trust Jesus at His Word?
- Where does your hope come from? Where does your help come from?
- Are you motivated by faith rather than fear?
- Don’t be afraid! Don’t be discouraged! Do what God is calling you to do!
- How will you create an altar to God where you testify to who God is and what God has done?
- Do you remember everything that God already done for you?
- Are you ready to serve the Lord?
- Will you and your family serve the Lord?
- Who is it that you will serve?
- Let’s praise God for what He has done!
- Let’s trust and not be afraid
- We need to realize where we are at. We need to thirst for the truth. We need to worship God in Spirit and in truth! We each have our own part! We need to be sowing! We need to be reaping! We need to be harvesting for the fields are white and workers are needed and God calling each of us to do our part. We need to trust that what Jesus says is good and true and so we must do it and accomplish it. Let’s live out our lives with hope! Let’s server the Lord! Let’s remember and testify to all the good things God has done in and through our lives. Let us not forget! Let’s believe! Let’s do our part!
As day 24 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?