One answer was clarified – the who will be my boss. The what is in progress – the what will the new charter look like with the updated team structure and org operating model. Thank You Lord for bringing light into the situation so that I could see what used to be hidden. Thank You Lord for being my peace and strength through the times of darkness and lack of clarity. Thank You Lord for allowing Your joy to be my strength.
Would you consider the joining in starting with day 3 of a 3 day challenge in order to be ready to accomplish the plans of God who put you right here and right now for such a day and such a time as this? What if it meant giving up something for today? What if it meant you had to give them up starting today? Would it have to be significant for you to even consider it? Would it have to be person for you to do it?
Day 8: 2020 Hindsight
— The 49-Week Challenge – Day 8 —
Let’s share our takeaways from today’s reading! Did you catch and promises to trust? Did you catch any commands to obey? Did you catch any truths to embrace? Did you catch any warnings to heed? Did you catch any encouragement to rest in? What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about the world? What verse stood out most to you today?
Today’s reading from God’s Word – the Bible comes to us from: (I have chosen to use NIV translation, but feel free to choose whichever version you feel more comfortable with)
- Ever considered where you came from? What your genealogy is? Who they were? What they were like? Ever reflected on the family tree of Jesus and how God was able to work through it all?
- Ever noticed the number 14 in the generational lineage of Jesus?
- Will you remember the past and live out your today in a way pleasing or evil in the eyes of God?
- When you don’t know what to do will you turn back to God? Will you ask God for wisdom in the very situation you are in?
- Will you trust God for provision even if you won’t see where it came from?
- God’s ways aren’t our ways, they are better.
- Will you remove the evil things in order to bring everyone back to God?
- Will you trust God? Will you seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness?
- Will you be obedient to God’s instruction for you and your life? Will you be a leader who will lead and guide others in alignment with God’s will in order for God’s anointing to overflow into their lives? Will you allow God’s plan and purpose to lead and guide you?
- Will you depend on the Lord? Will you trust in the Lord?
- Who are you depending on? Who are you against?
- Will you choose life or death? Will you choose eternal life or eternal death? Man can cause death but if we aren’t aligned with God and we come to the judgement seat of God and are cast into the eternal death, it is finished. Yet, if we choose eternal life through Jesus Christ, even if we die we will get to live out the rest of eternity with God.
- Turn to God and understand His instruction rather than fearing the threats of man.
- Trust in God and allow your faith in Him to overcome fear.
- Don’t be fooled by the folly of man. Trust in God.
- Will you follow God and allow your obedience in Him to bring God the praise, the honor, and the glory? Will you live a life so that the world will know that the Lord is the only God?
- Will you allow the fruit of the spirit to flourish and grow from and through your life?
- We need to walk by faith and not by sight. We need to not allow fear of man to keep us from doing what is good and what is right but rather allow our faith to overcome the fear and walk out God’s instruction so that in and through it all He will receive the praise, the honor, and the glory in Jesus’s name. Amen.
As day 8 of 2020 begins, I would hate to miss giving the opportunity to anyone who hasn’t received Jesus into their lives as their Lord and Savior an opportunity to make the decision this early into 2020 and the blessing to get to live out the rest of 2020 in that power and that truth and that hope.
If you would like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not join me in this prayer?
Did you pray with me? Would you be willing to leave me a comment so that I can pray with and for you about such an incredible decision? Or if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment on my blog, why not email or text me instead?