In this world
we will have troubles
– all kinds of problems,
frustrations, and difficulties –
So what are you going to do
Jesus has overcome the world.
– don’t give up!
The victory is
in refusing to quit.
The Holy Spirit is
doing His greatest work
during the heat
of your struggle.
God is more interested
in our heart
than in the comfort,
so don’t be moved
focus on the results.
God is with us
in the good
in the difficult times.
So remember and realize:
- He will lead us through anything if we’ll just hang in there and follow Him.
- Pray diligently, persistently, intensely, without ceasing
- Relentless in our drive and pursuit of solving the difficulty, the issue, the problem
- Stand strong in your faith, stand firm, stand steady, trusting in God.
- Seek God’s Word and His promises daily through the Bible with purpose, setting it as the foundation with Jesus as the cornerstone of your life.
- Don’t get sidetracked by the speed of the process, don’t give up, press in and press on to the victory that God has planned for and desires for You
- Remember the process isn’t all about you. His plans are greater than our plans. His purpose is greater than our purpose. Lean not on your own understanding, but put your hope and trust in God.
- Let’s stand on today’s Word from Galatians 6:9 and not get tired of doing what is right and not giving up on what God is doing in and through our lives.
9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
So let me ask that question again: What do we do? My answer is, never give up! What’s your answer?
Prayer Starter: ((from the devotional linked here))
God, I believe that You are at work in my life, even during difficult times. I choose today to remain steadfast and to never give up in obedience to You.
Thank You for this new day and for all that is within it. I praise You Lord for Your Word and how it can speak to me daily right in the middle of what I am going through. Your Word never changes, but You are able to speak right into my daily situations with the right words at the right time. Thank You for this time to spend together and in Your Word. Give me wisdom today, give me strength and courage to accomplish all that You desire of me today. Help me Lord to not grow weary in doing good, but to continue after You and Your will in my life. Lord, may You be glorified today as I step into this new day that You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Lord, You know what is ahead of me today and I put all my hope and trust in You. Help me Lord to put together a plan and a vision on paper. Help me to write it out and declare You goodness. Help me Lord to have clarity and to hear Your Spirit’s still quiet voice that will guide me throughout the day. May this day bring You praise, honor, and glory in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Verse of the Day
12 Teach us to realize the brevity of life,
so that we may grow in wisdom.
8 Let the whole world fear the LORD,
and let everyone stand in awe of him.
Biblical Truth: Worship and glorify Him who created the heavens and the earth.
Today – Day 196
- 2 Chronicles 28
- Don’t abandon the Lord and His truth.
- Work to do what is right in the sight of the Lord
- Don’t go too far – no the difference between right and wrong and don’t cross that line
- Don’t get to proud and consider yourself all that. Rather humble yourself and serve the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul.
- Be sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and do what He tells you to do.
- Be one who encourages people to do what is right. Don’t lead them astray, but help them do what is right in the sight of the Lord.
- Let God be your strength, that is where your hope should come from
- There is no other God as great as the Lord, so defeat comes by the absence of God, not because their god is better than your God.
- 2 Kings 16
- Do you really think it is that the other god is better than our God? Or that it is that when this happens you have walked out of the presence of God?
- 2 Kings 17
- Before you do, consider the outcome the last time someone had done that
13 Again and again the LORD had sent his prophets and seers to warn both Israel and Judah: “Turn from all your evil ways. Obey my commands and decrees—the entire law that I commanded your ancestors to obey, and that I gave you through my servants the prophets.”
14 But the Israelites would not listen. They were as stubborn as their ancestors who had refused to believe in the LORD their God.
- Will you follow after the Lord fully and only?