Great posting, I always appreciate the insight and wisdom from them. Consider how you play!
Feeling down? Feeling sad? Feeling pain? Looking for answers?
Check out MORE THAN (8 contributors including me, lead by Ken)
- Luke 10:40-42 September 1, 2014Martha was worried about all that had to be done. Finally, she went to Jesus and said, “Lord, doesn’t it bother you that my sister has left me to do all the work by myself? Tell her to come and help me!” The Lord answered, “Martha, Martha! You are worried and upset about so manyjkusner
- Luke 10:40-42 September 1, 2014
Find blog postings on…
Keys to Growth
FEAR NOT, JUST BELIEVE
Disciple them in the ways of the LORD.
- Embrace others where they are.
- Outreach to others as they are.
- Meditate on the Word of God daily.
Memory Verse: Proverbs 16:6
By mercy and love, truth and fidelity [to God and man--not by sacrificial offerings], iniquity is purged out of the heart, and by the reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord men depart from and avoid evil.
Verses from 3-18-2011 Prophesy
And let the beauty and delightfulness and favor of the Lord our God be upon us; confirm and establish the work of our hands--yes, the work of our hands, confirm and establish it.
It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.
And I sought a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none. Therefore have I poured out My indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; their own way have I repaid [by bringing it] upon their own heads, says the Lord God.
The Roman Road
I. Romans 3:10
As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one.
II. Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
III. Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
IV. Romans 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
V. Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.
VI. Romans 10:9-11
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with
the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
VII. Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Do you want to talk about this? Would you like to pray with someone? Leave me a comment or send me a message as I would be happy to do that for you.
Have you had time to hear from God today?
Blog postings by Date
- Let's be different! x.co/Difference 9 hours ago
- Let's make a x.co/Difference #difference! 9 hours ago
- Make a difference! Be different! wp.me/p13lEy-Zz 9 hours ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: Great team members put team success before personal success. #leadership 10 hours ago
- RT @gingerconsult: How Learning To Delegate Can Transform Our Businesses #bealeader @jasonsmontoya ow.ly/AVhNL 10 hours ago
- RT @LollyDaskal: Communication Mistakes to Avoid At All Cost via @LollyDaskal inc.com/lolly-daskal/c… via @Inc #communication 10 hours ago
- RT @FSonnenberg: "Moral character is the DNA of success and happiness." ~ @FSonnenberg bit.ly/1mmf4k2 10 hours ago
- Don't allow your words be destructive! x.co/LockDoor #LockTheDoor 17 hours ago
- Don't be tricked into the game of comparison! x.co/LockDoor #LockTheDoor 17 hours ago
- Don't get cheated! x.co/LockDoor #LockTheDoor 17 hours ago
- Don't get robbed! x.co/LockDoor #LockTheDoor 17 hours ago
- Lock the door! wp.me/p13lEy-Zs 18 hours ago
- Protecting the treasure of your love and marriage. bible.us/Prov4.20-27.nlt 1 day ago
- It’s Over: The Rise & Fall Of Google Authorship For Search Results lnkd.in/bC7H-Fw 1 day ago
- RT @TheZigZiglar: "When you throw dirt at people you're not doing a thing but losing ground."- Zig Ziglar http://t.co/6RH4LvSX4S 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- God is able to bring good out of any bad situation. How will you bring glory to God during trials?
- Are you feeling discouraged? Remember God is near, listening carefully to every prayer and answering each in order to give you His best.
- Are you chasing after the wind while trying to find meaning in life? Security and self-worth are not found in these accomplishments, but in the love of God.
- Ever heard birds of a feather flock together? Be careful who you are hanging out with because you may become like them–so choose the circle of influence around you wisely.
- God never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me.
- Don’t put all your trust in people, but rather in God.
- Turn back now. Don’t wait till you hit bottom to turn back. Start the upward spiral sooner rather than later.
- Will you stand by your word? Does your word mean something? Words have power to build up or tear down so choose what you say wisely.
- Do not be ruled by stress, fear, and emotions.
- What are you worrying about?
PRAYER 101 LESSONS
Motivate Yourself to Pray
Four things you need to know to motivate yourself to pray:
Lesson 1 – Prayer is loving communication with God
Lesson 2 – You Speak; He Speaks
Lesson 3 – God listens and responds
Lesson 4 – Lack of prayer causes problems
Sovereignty of God in Prayers
Five-part series examining the sovereignty of God and how it relates to your prayers for the nation and its leaders.
Lesson 1 – The Sovereignty of God defined
Lesson 2 – How Prayer connects Earth and Heaven
Lesson 3 – Your Prayer help wage the battle
Lesson 4 – Praying for the lost
Lesson 5 – Praying for the salvation of others
Understanding Who God Is:
Four Characteristics of God Related to Prayer
The ACTS Model of Prayer
Helpful tool of the ACTS model of prayer (adoration, confession, thanksgiving and supplication):
What Jesus Revealed Concerning Prayer
Five important concepts Jesus’ actions and teachings reveal concerning prayer and the Christian’s relationship with God:
Lesson 1 – What Christ says about prayer
Lesson 2 – How the Holy Spirit guides and comforts you
Lesson 3 – Why and How Jesus Prayed
Lesson 4 – The power of confession and forgiveness
Lesson 5 – Lessons and benefits of the Lord’s prayer
Creative Ways to Pray as a Family
Worship in Prayer
EMPOWERED THROUGH PRAYER LESSONS
Lesson 1 - A Record of Answered Prayers – A vital component of prayer journaling
Lesson 2 - Writing Your Passionate “Self Psalm” – The Psalms: David’s prayer journal
Lesson 3 - The “Thanksgiving” Joy Journal – Recognizing true happiness as you write your prayers
Lesson 4 - Women of Prayer – Recorded prayers declaring a woman’s heart
Lesson 5 - Resolving to Pray – Journaling your prayers for 2012
Personal Prayer Prompts